Fare Products and Pricing
1 Month Pass
1 Month Pass
Transfer Passes are valid for one trip within 90 minutes of being issued. Request one from driver at the time fare payment.
Special Fare Products
Summer Youth Pass (June, July, August)
Helping Hands Pass (6-rides)
Where to Buy Fare Products
Passes can be purchased at the following locations:
- Transfer Station at 200 S. Front Street in Medford
- RVTD Administration Building at 3200 Crater Lake Avenue in Medford
- City of Ashland Utilities Office at 20 E. Main Street in Ashland
- Online! Visit our TouchPass page for more information.
RVTD offers Reduced Fare for any of the following passengers:
- Passengers 62 years or older
- Passengers 10-17 years
- Medicare cardholders
- Disabled Veterans (see below for details)
- Valley Lift Clients
- People with disabilities (with RVTD issued Reduced Fare ID)
To obtain a Reduced Fare ID Card, go to the RVTD Transfer Station at 200 S. Front Street in Medford (Monday - Friday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm) and ask the customer service agent at the window for an application to get a Reduced Fare Card. Fill out the form and have a physician verify your disability and sign the form. Return the completed form to RVTD. Pay $2.00 for the picture ID to the customer service agent. You may now pay the reduced fare on the bus. A VALID Valley Lift ID card is also considered a Reduced Fare Card. Presentation of either card is required when purchasing any reduced fare ride or pass.
Veterans who have the following credentials qualify for reduced fare:
- VA SORCC ID that is stamped with "service related" or "service related disability"
- Temporary inpatient ID card from the VA SORCC (Your home card, valid only while you are an inpatient)
- Picture ID with your date of birth showing you are 62 years or older
- Government ID card stating you have a disability
- RVTD reduced fare ID card