A temporary ride guide is available for download by clicking here. This Ride Guide is effective Monday 5/4/2020.
RVTD is announcing that service frequency will resume on Route 24 RRMC and Route 25 Southwest Medford beginning Monday May 4, 2020. All other service is still reduced or suspended as described below, including Saturdays.
May 4th Temporary Ride Guide - Printable
May 4th Summary Route Schedule
- Suspended Saturday service; no buses operate on Saturday
- Monday through Friday first buses leave Stations in Medford 6:00 AM and most routes have the last buses leaving Stations at 6:00 PM.
- Route 63 Eagle Point suspended, Route 21 and Route 1X suspended
- Route 26 East Medford/ Springbrook runs once per hour
How to Ride During COVID Restrictions:
- Always wear a face covering nose and mouth
- Transit should only be used for necessary trips
- Once boarded give driver 6 feet space and Exit at rear door
- Maintain distance between you and other passengers
- Driver will not allow new boardings if buses reach passenger limits
Thank you for helping keep the community safe!