TouchPass is a new fare payment system that makes it easy to purchase and use bus fare. RVTD is now offering TouchPass to passengers who use select fare products.
TouchPass has several advantages, including:
- Easy Boarding - TouchPass users don't need to show their pass to the driver. Just tap your card on the reader and wait for the green light to show that your fare has been approved.
- Automatic Transfers - A transfer credit is stored for 90 minutes after your first boarding and your next ride will be free during that period. No need to ask your driver for a paper transfer.
Passengers with a registered TouchPass card get even more benefits:
- Online Fare Purchases - Registered passengers can buy passes from the convenience of your home or on your smartphone.
- Pass Protection - Your passes, transfers, and punch cards are safe, even if you lose your card.*
- Automated Alerts - We'll send an email to you when your pass is nearing expiration or your punch card is running out of trips.
For passengers who already have a TouchPass card, visit www.touchpass.com
to register your account, purchase fare products, or manage your account. For passengers who don't have a card but would like one, please visit Front Street Station or call (541) 779-5821 for more information.
*All use of the TouchPass system including but not limited to the Touchpass Card, Website, and Reader are subject to RVTD policy and the terms and conditions available for viewing at www.touchpass.com